The Running Man

Saturday, December 16, 2006

What is it with girls???...

Ok its another one of those late night, just got home from clubbing and drinking ravings :P sorry, but as the title suggests I am still puzzled by the girls in our group (or maybe just girls/females in general :P hah)...this is what happened...we got 2 guys who were pretty drunk and as the time suggests we just finished another hard night of clubbing :) anyway 2 of my friends were drunk and pretty dangerous, yet the 2 sober girls in our group who were driving...insisted and even threatened me to send me home first (and I just lived not too far away coz we were in the city still) and leave the 2 guys sitting by some steps by the roadside. Now fair enough...I can understand if I was the one pissed drunk (which I am definitely not despite having quite a few cowboys and jagerbombs)...but in the girls kind and caring (non-sensical) nature they insisted to send me home first, which I cannot understand :P coz I was quite happy and even looking forward to walking home to you know spend some alone time and breathe the fresh Sydney air to clear my head. Can you?
Anyway, it was another fun night tonight clubbing and having meeting friends for a pizza dinner (good thing I did too...for the amt of alcohol I drank :P haha..) all the things I may have done while clubbing was all in good fun and I am sure that most people won't remember what I did :P ahah...and I hate those stupid camera/video phones haha..oh well :P see how...
Ok now I am definitely behind on my blogging and I definitely can feel the pressure (you know when you leave something alone for awhile and all the things start to build up...and @#$@# you just want to relive the pressure and catch up) well thats how I feel. I do have lots to blog about from my Brisbane trip (again), change in direction, other Xmas parties (nothing beats multiple office parties), some volleyball parties, and some office pics (what?!) haha...
Should hopefully get some time this Sunday to catch up...unless Vicki is going to Equilibrium (hint hint Vic) haha...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home