The Running Man

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So tired n hurt...no time to blog

My dear friends, I am totally mentally and physically drained...as you may be aware I have just returned from a weekend volleyball trip in Canberra. The details will be in my next post. Needless to say there were volleyball games (we played 5 games over the 2 days), injuries (both my knees got knocks and bruises and I got a particularly nasty ugly looking bruise and cut on my hip from diving for loose balls...too committed), lack of sleep (from drinking and went out clubbing in Canberra till about 3am and woke up at 6 coz we had a vball game to get ready for)...and I didn't take the day off on Monday so reported for work :P *dumbass*. My brain is like in zombie mode and cannot really think properly :P work was torture!
Also I am going to Queensland (again) tomorrow for the week (this time for a holiday) so will have no time to blog at least for the week...fingers crossed for good weather...
Ok...rambled off enough now...time to zzzzz :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home