The Running Man

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Updates are coming...as soon as I get over this hangover

Its 4.20am in the morning...and I have just got back from drinking/clubbing with Nicky, Sandy, Alicia, and Lorris :P needless to say...I think I am pretty drunk from all the drinks and shots..haha. My original plan was to catch up on my blogging tonight and this morning, but due to circumstances my dear readers...I will not be able to blog tomorrow, but maybe tomorrow night? Hopefully there will be no drinking or any sort of drinking games at Maz's annual volleyball Xmas lunch and party (I don't even know if I can wake up on time :P if at all...oh...the world is spinning around..haha), and I can blog my Canberra and Brisbane trips on either tomorrow night or Monday morning (subject to work :P). I had fun and there was lots of macking at the club (thats an aussie term so I have never heard it before)...hmmm...interesting concept and I am quite surprised that there is an actual term for it haha :). There were lots of drinks (think I had quite a few shots and drinks - we took turns buying...so there was a substantial quantity :P) and cheers...and it was fun to go out with the girls haha...
There is sooo many ppl out at this time...its almost seeming to be like S'pore...except they are not going out to eat, but rather to club and drink somemore (lots of girls are dressed up tonight).
Well anyway, hopefully I wake up tom/today and be in time for the lunch at Bondi...wish me luck! and also I hope to update my blog soon :P. Good night/morning :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home