The Running Man

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Office X'mas Party #1

Before leaving for Canberra, we had a small office X'mas party (for Finance staff) at this up market (this is Sydney :P) pub/bar/resturant in Wooloomooloo (yes I did spell it correctly...its actually called that...and no I am not drunk atm). As usual there was an endless supply of wine, beer, drink...the food was average (had a choice of sirloin or salmon) and so I got pretty drunk for the drive up to Canberra a few hours later (see previous post). Anyway here are some of the photos of myself, my meal, colleagues and the Treasury team :)...my team is mainly dominated by guys. So the usual topic of conversations are sport, sport and more sport ;)

My team at Westpac...a great bunch of guys...and everyone of them you can joke around with (yes even at a large bank)
Unfortunately because of the time constraint (we had to go to Canberra by nighttime) Leo and myself coudn't stay longer (and get pissed even more)...so with a heavy heart we left the party early (although I have heard stories of some of my mgrs staying on all the way until 11pm!...we started at 2pm) haha...but at least we got quite a few drinks in :)....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home