The Running Man

Friday, October 06, 2006

So tired...

Tonight, like many other nights before...I am feeling just so mentally tired and drained. Have just been thinking a lot (maybe too much) and pondering heaps. During the day, my brain is like in overdrive and confused at times and is always thinking. The feeling can just simply be described as having gone a 3 hr exam during the day everyday...then the effects hit you at night. I am so tired that I just cannot keep my eyes open (even as I type this)...its not that I am sleepy or anything (its only 10pm!)...just you know...mentally drained. Sigh...think it will be worse tomorrow night :P

Who, What, When, Where, Why...Who, What, When, Where, Why, How?...Who, What, When, Where, Why, How, For...?

Ok have rambled on enough my friends...am going to sleep now (10.30pm) nothing much else to do...hopefully tomorrow will bring better news :)...in other news: lost a friendly bet with my friend today..gotta buy him lunch tomorrow, and I also signed up for the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge Sydney...so it looks like I will be getting a shirt after all (with 'Sydney' instead of 'Singapore') :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home