The Running Man

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Greatest Football Game EVER!!!!

OMG!!! Just watched the greatest football game ever!!!! Am so excited...this is just a few minutes after the final siren :)

Would describe the feeling, except that it would take too long...just remember this game when you are reading this 5-10 yrs in the future...Eagles held on in the final quarter to win by 1 point!!
This is for the 'holy grail' of football...the AFL Premiership :) so lucky that I am in Sydney to have been able to watch this moment!!! Now I got a sore throat and I think I may have sprained something jumping up and down....

Eagles (my team): 12.12.84
Swans: 12.11.83

Andrew Embley awarded the Norm Smith medal :)

We are the Eagles...West Coast Eagles...and we are here to show you why...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home