The Running Man

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Muhammed Ali Quotes!!!

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.
I figure I'll be champ for about ten years and then I'll let my brother take over - like the Kennedys down in Washington.
I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.
I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.
I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn't know about them.
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

- Muhammed Ali

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home