The Running Man

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another round of drinks...

I am still in office :P @ 7.30pm writing this quick post (maybe because I am partially drunk :P), but I have just gotten back from another round of drinks (celebrating Year-end) held on the trading room floor. Don't think I drank that much..but it was all good :) and had some fun pretty much talking to some of my colleagues (we started at 5pm!) drinking and eating. Here is another realisation that came to me...although here at Westpac there may not be the bashes as I am use to in audit, or the DnD...there is however constant drinks. This is like my second drinking session (all on the bank's account) in like a month...sigh...I definitely feel I will get a beer belly from all of this :( but when there is really an endless supply of beer, wine and spirits (not to mention colleagues who really can drink)...how can you not help but enjoy.
Sorry...excuse my (slightly) drunken ramblings...I am outta here! Have a good weekend my friends :).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home