The Running Man

Monday, September 04, 2006

Judy + Max in Sydney

Judeee came to Sydney to visit Max (whois doing the PwC Aust CA program). Took them out to Oscars for the 'famous' ribs with fries. Nice. They all enjoyed it...sigh and it was another OD on ribs for me (luckily I had Max who could still eat despite being on a 'diet' haha). Am glad I had Judy here because my roommates all went to NZ for the entire week, so I was alone and lonely the entire week...leave an empty house and come back to an empty house (not a nice feeling); so I was glad for the company that Judy provided...just someone to talk to, share a drink with, who includes me in her plans, etc. Looking back, I think I am fortunate to have such friends around who really do show genuine concern and care for you during times of lonesome need :).

@ KTV...

Horng Yuh and me

4 guys = 4 studs (haha :)

So what else did we do...well on Sat we went KTV (haha...I think I was singing my English songs off tune :P oh well...all for fun) then had hot dogs at Harris de Wheels. Sunday went to the Sydney Fish Market for brunch, and this is what we had...

There were prawns (Tiger and Kings), lots of fish & chips, callamari, oysters, sashimi (Salmon, Tuna and King fish), grilled barramundi and baby octopus....ahhh the benefits of eating in a large group. Nice meal :)

Oh and Ant and Marissa came back today as well...unfortunately there was no snow in Queenstown (too late in the season). Good to have a full house again :) and to be able to chat with someone at night.

Thank you Judy for the effort you put in to keep me company and make my weekend somewhat busy :)

Wish you and Max all the best! (have a good flight)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home