The Running Man

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tilly as Fred Flintstone!

As you know from my previous post, I went to my firm's Xmas party as Fred Flintstone. On Saturday, whilst I was cooking dinner (see previous post)...Lil had a little project to do, using my leftover materials and fabric from my costume...she made Tilly (Maz's cute dog) a costume...this is the end result...hahaha she looked sooo cute. We even surprised Maz's parents by dressing both Tilly and myself up as Fred Flintstone and appearing before them as a surprise hhaah...and they were definitely surprised and loved it...especially Tilly, all that extra attention and loving...pretty fortunate life she has... anyway here are more of the pictures...enjoy and say awwwwww... :P
so adorable!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home