The Running Man

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Homemade Sausage Rolls and Quiche

Speaking of studying...on the Friday as I had to study, we didn't go anywhere and my Lil cooked for me dinner... her homemade sausage rolls (now these were actual Chorizo sausages, wrapped in a pastry, with fried onions, Ricotta cheese, and melted cheese on the top)...it was heavenly! :)



accompanied by a Spicy salad with avocado, sweet potatoe and chillis (and chips)

Dinner time!

Then last Sunday, both Maz and Lil came over to my place (whilst I was still studying of course :P) to cook lunch for me (actually it was Lil who did the cooking with Maz's help)
The dish this time was... Quiche! I study, the gals cook...ahhh yes...this is the way it should be ; ) haha...
The verdict...its was very very good :) finished off the entire portion in one sitting :) yummm...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home