The Running Man

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fine Dining Surprises

A couple of weekends ago, my Lil surprised me with a 'date' at the basketball :)...it was my team... the Perth Wildcats v West Sydney Razorbacks...now this was such a surprise for me (and so thoughtful, as you all know how much I just love basketball...even more than volleyball :P haha). Unfortunately, my Wildcats lost :P but oh well it was a good night to spend it with someone special ;)... anyway here are the pictures from that night...
After the game...with a heavy heart, we headed back home...only to find that my room-mate JB had cooked up another 3 course fine-dining meal (ala Restaurant Liberty Grove style...see previous post)!!! Whilst not as elaborate as the last time..this one was equally as delicious and fantastic! Here are the pics!
Entree - Mussels with thai green curry sauce!
Lil loves it! :)
Mains - Pork Belly with rice and some other exotic vegetables (it was an Asian themed fine dining meal)
Dessert - Green tea ice-cream (home-made!) with banana wrapped and fried in tofu skins with rockmelon and honeydew ;) A unique clash
and comination of flavours and textures
Lil is definitely enjoying desserts!
Kudos to the chef! (sorry the picture wasn't very good :P)

So overall it was a fantastic night with basketball action, with Lil, and a fine dining meal at the end cooked by my roomie to round it all up...I am thankful to have so many good people in my life :) So full!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home