The Running Man

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ebsworth Xmas Party

Last Fri was my firm's annual Xmas party...the location: Australian Museum in Sydney, the theme: 'back in time'. Inspired by something, I wanted to be a caveman...Lil was also inspired by something and thought up going as Fred Flinstone! What made it even better was that Lil could sew...(and so can I :P) so it became our little project over 2 nights...to actually make my Fred Flintstone costume!. Anyway I will let the pictures tell the story...
The end result... Looking good eh...so well prepared, I went to the museum...and it was a big hit (where I could proudly tell/show-off to everyone that we made it together...needless to say every one of my colleagues were suitably impresed)
(in case you are guessing...he was dressed as a giant 'sperm' he really went back in time!)
there was plenty of alcohol that night...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home