The Running Man

Monday, October 08, 2007

Portugese Egg Tarts

As part my dessert revolution (where I have decided to focus my cookings skills to desserts rather than main courses...temporarily :P)...tonight I have baked some...egg tarts! They are Lil's favourites and I brought some freshly (and I mean freshly made...still hot and fresh from the oven) made egg tarts over to her place :). What can I say...except its exactly how it is in the restaurants (other than it being slightly burnt :P)...the crust was nice and solid whilst the filling was still hot and very soft...not too sweet and yet not too solid or wattery...perfect! got the proportions just right...phew! I was pretty nervous about it...but it tasted great if I do say so myself :P haha...hot and fresh...nothing beats that (plus you will be amazed at how easy it is to make...a little time consuming tho). So here is my efforts :P

Lil and her family loved it!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home