The Running Man

Friday, April 20, 2007

Depressing

I have just been reading some of my friends' blogs (and their friends) whom are all auditors at PwC in Singapore...coincidentally all their latest posts is about the complaints of the job and about how this weekend they going to work, the backlog/follow-up in work, double bookings, unhelpful/mean clients, pressure from manager and partners, appraisals, etc. Please don't take this the wrong way my friends...They all sound depressing, especially since I can sense from the tone of your posts the depression, frustration, bo-chupness, hopeless acceptance of the situation and then compare it to my work/lifestyle here :P. Makes me feel like maybe my decision is still the best one I have made (irregardless of the money/salary aspect of it all :P) so far...These are just my prima facie thoughts of the moment as I am trying to waste some time...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home