The Running Man

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Surprise in store

Haven't really updated my blog for the past week...apologies it was out of my control :P Now got some time in office :P and I have got a surprise coming up which will be documented within this week (hopefully haha)...
As for office news, well yesterday I did my first ever digital dictation! Now apparantly every lawyer relies on this little device (ie. digital tape recorder connected to the computer) and dictates documents to his/her secretary or typing pool. I am terrified at the sound of my own voice and whether I would have read clearly enough (with instructions) for the person at the other end to understand and not make a total mess of the (ASIC) document haha...
Oh and today I also got my flu vaccination provided by the firm :P yes I know its totally boring stuff that I am posting here, but at least now I am prepared for the coming winter :P heeh
Well thankfully, it all turned up good and it was just another one of those new legal experiences (using the digital dictation device haha) that was at first seemed daunting but in the end was good practice :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home