The Running Man

Saturday, October 14, 2006

$3 BWS

I have just discovered a bar nearby my office that sells $3 beer, wine and spirits from 5-9pm every Friday, its full of Asians (must be attracted by the lure of cheap liquor ;). One of my volleyball/work colleagues Leo introduced me to the place and I also met up with some of the 'Good Neighbour' (the volleyball tournament's name to be held in Canberra later next month) teammates. Needless to say...for $3 I did drink my fill (a bad move..considering it was before dinner and I hadn't had much to eat :P) of vodka..haha. After a couple of hours, I met up with the rest of the group (about 10 in all...even mixed) and headed to this 'hole in the wall' place for a Jap dinner :P (had an Asahi beer there too...). When dinner was finished, we walked to the Four Seasons Hotel for some $15 desert sampler + sweet dessert wine. Luckily we walked because that could at least work out some of the alcohol from my system..haha...
Staggered home at about 1am (thankful that I stay near the city)...
Its funny how there is now this volleyball group here in Sydney and the comparisons with the Signapore (ragtagvolleyball) group is just scary...both groups are outgoing and like to drink! haha (only no ckc type person..that would be just spooky...haha)...and coincidentally it is all through volleyball that there is a common thread between us all :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home