The Running Man

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Realisation

I realise something...that I need to really find something to do, to at least distract myself on my free time while I am here (other than just constantly blogging away..haha). Hmmm...if only I had more friends here, or the work here is interesting and busy, if only I wasn't so dependent on some people for attention, if only, if only...there are just too many to list :P.
Well life is never ideal and can sometimes just sux when you are away from your friends, family and loved ones from an environment you are use to. Now for those who may have been reading my blog and must be thinking "omg...what sort of sappy/un-guy type guy is this!"...well to be honest I also don't know it myself...it just must all these factors that combine to amplify any emotions I usually feel. Plus you are not in my position and you are not me.
So as to my realisation part...well I just have to keep looking for things to do (difficult) and hoping that people are just patient and understanding to my mood and ramblings.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home