The Running Man

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Frustration

I am frustrated...just had to write it down somewhere (ie. tell someone) so that I feel better. All I can say is that I think it really depends on the person and for me, I think I am being very very oversensitive and this is really to my detriment (now that is a word I haven't used since my uni days..its been awhile). What can be done but just to soldier on and keep thinking positive (and along the way train myself on how to deal with the situation better).
Oh and on another note...Monday is a bank holiday! only in Australia is there a so called 'bank' holiday (when the employees in a bank don't need to come to work). My manager and colleague are going inter-state...arrggghhh...if only I'd known earlier...I would definitely have considered going to Singapore :P. Bad timing thats all..

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home