The Running Man

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Working @ Westpac


My workspace...just love the Cisco IP telephones we are using..so cool and futuristic.

I am currently working at Westpac Place, on a 6 mth contract (ends in Nov 06). Here are some of the pictures of it...its a brand new building just completed, so everything is still new (other than the computers :P).

The view from the 23rd floor cafe (we have 3 cafes located on the 7th, 15th and 23rd Flr) looking at Darling Harbour.

Here are some more of the same pictures taken from the 23rd floor.


Overall, its been nice working here (in a new office in Sydney CBD), and I have no complaints about the people or the bank, but I cannot help but terribly miss Serene and feel very lonely without her with me. Sigh...difficult decisions have to be made.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home