The Running Man

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The morning after...

As the title suggests, this is the morning after my good sunday outing mentioned in my previous post. Today is a bank holiday (could've gone back to S'pore to visit Ser if I'd known earlier :P...you wouldn't expect a holiday out of nowhere right, well apparantly everyone seems to know) so I got heaps of spare time, although I got tons to do eg: grocery shopping, helping Marissa (pictured) clean the house, cook lunch and dinner, sort out my tax return, plan my scheme for Serene (as Ant so adaptly put it ;) haha), apply for a job. Ok getting a bit waylaid here..as I tend to do in this blog.
So after waking up at 8.30 am (a bit late for me but I was up online till 3am+ the night before..still on a sugar high..lucky I'd S'pore friends to keep me company, had some pretty interesting conversations :P about life, r/s, the usual stuff, etc...glad I have friends during times of need or just someone to talk to). As I was saying, after I woke up @ 8.30am on this beautiful Sydney morning, I decided to go and do some 'intense' running in the gym before I started the day...you know so that I can jump start my metabolism rate and I would feel more alert and not to mention its good for weight loss (ran 2km in 10mins), would've run for longer but my roommates were going for some very nice breakfast at a cafe in Glebe which Ant has been harping on about for ages.
Also I wanted to stop by the Broadway Shopping Centre to see if I can buy another 1GB thumb drive for Judy to give to Maxy (coz from my previous post, it was pretty cheap A$49 for a 1GB)..but unfortunately the stall was no longer there and the sale had ended :P. So after all the talk about this breakfast place...here it is (pictured above).
Ant even said the toilet at this cafe looked pretty good (right) so I took a picture of it (ahaha..silly right) and let you be the judge of that. Its quite a nice place and the food is delicious...its a cool feeling to be having a good breakfast on a Monday with friends while everyone else is working and you are just sitting there at this nice cafe on a nice blue day in Sydney. Sigh..this sort of experience (and the night before) would be unlikely if I were to return to Singapore :P. Anyway here are our breakfast pictures...dear, if you are reading this...look at the amount of mushrooms they gave Ant! Bring you there if we are ever in Sydney again ;) you will like it...well at least the mushrooms :P haha..


Look...Ant is actually smiling (for once)...and not 'angry' haha ;)

Prices...$14 for the big breakfasts (thats pretty standard for Sydney prices). Now need to see how good my plan is for a small lunch and small dinner for the rest of the day so as to not waste my morning 'run'...oh and also plan to use the sauna later for once and not do a 'Thor Liewwwy'.

After breakfast, its was back home to do all the tasks listed above.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home