The Running Man

Friday, September 21, 2007

Leo's Back

Yo Yo Yo...guess who is back in S-town?...thats right Mr Chan, the Big L, "Lock up your sisters, daughters, girlfriends, mothers" Chan! Storm!!! aka. Mr Leo Chan (he is probably going to ask me to remove this post soon :P haha). But no the Leo I mentioned to you in previous posts (the guy who helped me tremendously during those very early and miserable months whilst I was first in Sydney...is back!). He didn't enjoy the uni course he was doing and now he is back in S-town working for another bank :P. Oh and I also owe so much to him for actually actively 'forcing' or convincing me to go out and join his vball group (which eventually became my friends) and play vball (which eventually became my sport in Sydney...as you can see :P). So I owe much to Mr Chan (also got to watch him with the ladies... ;) haha). Anyway on Sunday, we went to the airport to pick him up with his stuff...and like any celebrity that arrives, we brought our trusty camera to capture the moments (Nicky also went with us to pick him up) - like Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt arriving...we were the paparazi! haha ...
Mr Chan collecting his stuff
You can see why we call him Storm?? (his arms are called Thunder and Lightning)
Nicky + Leo is reunited!
See the mohawk!
We finally arrive at Nicky's...where Leo was going to be staying for a few days :)
Those bags weight a ton! Lucky thunder and lightning are nearby ;P hahaha
The 3 boys...
Us at Nicky's house :)...all smiles.. and for good reason too! :) All the best Mr Chan!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home