The Running Man

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing much

Nothing much has been happening lately for me to update it in my blog...think its now the quiet season for me just before heading off to Melbourne next weekend (which is a long weekend) ;). I guess you could say that it has settled down now into normal'cy (at least until my next adventure)...cannot really remember what I did last week (it was gone so fast and all a blur ;)...know I played volleyball on Saturday night, hmmmm....oh yeah watched almost the entire season 5 of 24 (thanks to Lil who was content just to keep me company and hang around the house), played some basketball at my place...

oh yeah! had dinner with Lil and her family at this Chinese resturant (had Singapore chilli crabs) in Kingsford...quality wise it wasn't that good (I should have known better :P) and the crabs were small and average...the mung tao was good tho with the sauce. However, just wait till I bring Lil to Jumbo seafood at ECP in Singapore later this year...haha...then I will show her what the real Singapore chilli crab should taste like :)

Other than meeting her family, playing sport and watching tv-series on my computer, that was pretty much it for the weekend. No plans yet for this coming weekend (except been called into play volleyball on Sat night again with training on Sunday morning)...see where that takes us :P haha

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home