The Running Man

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nepal Anyone?

For my friends in Singapore (or even in Australia) who is reading my blog...is anyone interested in going to Nepal in December? Lil and myself are very interested and are looking at doing a stop-over in Singapore (civilisation) before heading to Nepal. After some preliminary research (a little early on my part I know...but you know thats just normal for me whenever I get to organise a trip ;)...we found out that there is a 15D land package tour of Nepal for AUD900++ (its pretty much a roughing it out sort of tour with hikes and rafting and all...no 5 star stuff) now its only a question of whether we want to fly there direct or have a stop-over in Singapore. More research to come! :) http://www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/NXA

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home