The Running Man

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scuba Diving in Cairns (Great Barrier Reef)

Sometime in Jan/Feb of this year we went to Cairns to see the tropical far north Queensland. Due to unfortunate misunderstanding, I accidentally deleted all the Cairns photos (silly me). Needless to say we had great fun and good food (Cairns is very touristy and there are lots of Japanese everywhere...even an LV store! of course). However, we do have the most important pictures...those of us Scuba Diving. It was Lil's first time and considering she wasn't sure of the water...she did very well! and actually went down to depth with me. I am so proud of her... Anyway here is the proof...pls watch this space for future updates on the Cairns trip because I went back there in May this year...
There were so many good photos :P very sad to have lost them...but hopefully these photos capture the moment...haha

1 comment(s):

Man your photos make me wanna go for a swimmmmm NOWWWWWW!! looks like you had fun!

By Blogger wondering out loud, at 12:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home