The Running Man

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Retail Therapy...

Nothing much happened last weekend, except that on Fri Lil cooked for me...

'Bangers' (Sausage - we chose Chorizo sausages...nice and spicy!) & Mash with corn, mushrooms and peas covered with onion gravy :) delicious! Kudos goes all to Lil, she did this all herself whilst I showered, surfed the net, watched tv, haha...

Quiche - Lil made this using the leftover Chorizo sausages and it was for my lunch the following day (since I was stuck at home studying :( )...again another success! JB and myself ate very well for our lunch that Saturday.

On Sunday, we went to the city to do some shopping, my first ever shopping 'spree' (haha) in Sydney...don't want to look at my credit card statement for nxt month :P. The items purchased:


1) Lacoste formal shoes - for the fine dining and clubbing experiences (I thought it was time for an upgrade of my current shoe selections);

2) Puma casual shoes - something that I can wear with my jeans instead of my sports shoe :P at least its looks more 'formal' and classy haha;


3) Columbia Titanium Soft-shell jacket - for the impending snow holiday/trip and the cold & wet Sydney winter coming up (this was something I have always had my eye on ;)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home