The Running Man

Friday, February 23, 2007

Worlds Greatest Shave

My dear Readers,
This year I am participating in the annual 'Worlds Greatest Shave' to raise funds for the Leukaemia Foundation. The event will take place on Friday 16 March 2007. As such, I am looking for sponsorship for this very good and worthwhile cause.

Whilst its normal for the participants to actually shave their heads for this event, I quite like my hair now and it was only shaved once (in the army)...so instead I have decided to shave/wax...my chest (yes in case you didn't know...I do have some hair on it.. ; ). I also think that dyeing (temporary) my hair pink is also part of the deal hmmm.... Think of the pain, discomfort and mental anguish I will be going through if/when you are donating/sponsoring me *don't laugh* :P. On a serious note, it is for a very good cause, so any sort of donations would be very much appreciated : ).

Of course there will be photographic evidence showing that I have actually gone through with it (for those sceptical type of friends I have) haha...

So the details are:
Go to the Official web page: http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/
Go to the donations page ('sponsor a participant'), and either search using my name or by going into the donate to a group section and typing Ebsworth and my name will be listed together with the other gents participating.

Donations can be via credit card or bank deposit options on the website.

Please inform your friends or anyone else I know (or not know :P). Please don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Darren

1 comment(s):

Yo, I have sponsored your efforts. Make sure you post up pictures of your ridiculous hair then, and I reckon its not going to be temporary dye right?

By Blogger SpiderMax, at 1:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home