The Running Man

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We have TV!!!

Yes! after 2 weeks of living here (pictures of my new place and surroundings will be up soon - as soon as I have populated my bedroom) at Rhodes, we have finally got tv reception. Before, we had one of those crappy rabbit ears type of antennaes and the reception was just shocking and blurry...sadly no tv :( that was one of the the worse days (weeks) of living in Sydney. However, when I got home today....to my delight, I found out that we have got tv reception...apparantly we mistaken the cable point (ie. thought it was a jack for cable tv only ie. Foxtel or SCV...so was considering subscribing to cable tv just so we could get some decent reception) for one that can only be used for cable tv :P but in fact..when you purchase an adaptor for it...it is actually a proper external aerial point :P ta dah!!!...we were not too smart, but luckily we didn't start subscribing to cable tv. Very happy atm...now if I can only just get my double bed here :P...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home